Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ March 11/2013

Turkey Meatloaf, roasted brussels sprouts and bread


Chicken Fajitas, Guacamole, Chips

Baked Chicken, broccoli and cheese twice baked potatoes
Servings: 8 • Size: 1/2 loaded potato • Old Pts: 3 pts • Weight Watchers Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 146.5 • Fat: 3.5 g • Protein: 8 g • Carb: 23 g • Fiber: 2.5 g • Sugar: 1.5 g
Sodium: 152.5 mg (without the salt)

(Serving size: 1 1/2 cups, 326 calories, 13.49 g fat, 26 carbs, 6.8 fiber)
Servings: 8  Serving Size: 1 piece • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 6 pts 
Calories: 224.5 • Fat: 8.6 g • Protein: 25 g • Carb: 14 g • Fiber: 1.5 g
I'm linked up with Orgjunkie

3 comments:

Helen Handley said...

O Julie, that looks so good. And you just reminded me that I have Brussels sprouts. I am totally going to make some for myself tonight. It is just me and the kids, and they probably won't eat them, but I love them!!!

jeileenbaylor said...

haha- glad I could remind you ;) I tried Julia Child's Brussels sprouts the other week and they were so good! Basically broiled in butter with melted parmesan on top so yummy!

Danielle said...

I made those same baked potatoes for my last freezer cooking session. They froze and thawed perfectly and are delicious!!!!!!