Monday, September 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday~ Pantry/Freezer Clean out!

I didn't do a major grocery shop this week because I realized I had some extra food in my freezer and pantry that I hadn't used and I needed to get through it before we move to a new flat this Saturday. Two of the recipes are repeats from last week because I randomly made some different dishes (because of time and company) so I get to make them this week :)

We are feeling very blessed to be moving to a flat 3.5 miles south of our current location that is twice the size and considerably cheaper a month! The landlords are a Christian couple who are happy to help out Divinity PhD families here in the area. We are thanking the Lord for his provision!

Monday~ Grilled Chicken, Corn on the cob, and grilled broccoli

Tuesday~ Meatballs with Red Sauce and Noodles


Wednesday~ Creamy Tomato Soup, Salad


Thursday~  Easy Beef Enchiladas and sliced avocados


Friday~ All White Chicken Nuggets with red chili dipping sauce and baked carrots (I know-weird, but it's what I have and need to get rid of it ;)

Check out orgjunkie to see more menu plan ideas.

No comments: