Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Menu for this week is...






Monday
Halloween Party with friends!
I am bringing these cute pumpkin pop treats!

Tuesday
 This is a family favorite. I found it a few years back and we all loved it! It's so tasty and good for you too -only 184 calories a serving (not counting any rice or pasta you may choose to have with it, which I always do!)

Wednesday
Stuffed Green Peppers with Cheese - they also include beef and rice inside, 
so I call THAT a balanced meal :0)

Thursday
This is a new one from "The Pioneer Woman".
 I'm really looking forward to trying it!

Friday
Date night!
(We didn't actually get to go last week!) I'm looking forward to a night out!

Saturday

Sunday
Stuffed Shells and green salad

     I make mine by memory from an old recipes, but it basically includes: cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, an egg, oregano, browned ground beef, salt and pepper- all stuffed into cooked pasta shells. Then I just pour spaghetti sauce over top,
 sprinkle with a little mozzarella and bake til bubbly. YUM! I'm also making a double batch and freezing a pan for next month.

I'm linking up to Orgjunkie

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

I would take any of these also. ;) LOVED your pumpkin pops- sooo yummy!!