Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Rose is 3 months!

I honestly can't believe that baby Rose is 3 months already! The time has truly flown by. She has been a joy to spend time with. She has been so easy going and happy.

I just took her for her 3 month appointment and she is 10 lbs, 24 inches - my little peanut girls -I love em!

Funs:
  • very smiley
  • kicking up a storm – close to rolling over I think
  • squeaking and cooing
  • sleeping through the night
  • loves to see her sister-doesn’t even seem to be bothered by the clunks on the head or when Madison lays on top of her -oh dear!
  • cranes her neck to see the tv-her sister definitely did that ;)
Not-so-Funs:
  •  blow out diapers - how long does this last? Yuck!
  •  spit up - she seems to spit up more than Maddy did or maybe my memory is just bad
  •  bald spot - she is a back sleeper and she has started to get that old bald spot. Maddy was a tummy sleeper, so we didn't have to worry about that. 
We are just so thankful for the Lord's wisdom in giving us sweet Rose!




She lights up and coos when Tim and I talk to her and hold her. She seems to soak up all of the attention when Madison is in bed at night and she is still up. 
We are just loving our time with her.  Love you Rosebud ;)

3 comments:

kellyH said...

sweet pics, so glad things are calming down a little! not looking forward to those blow-outs again. :-/ so glad to hear she is sleeping thru the night - that's the best!!

juliechall said...

What a sweetie! Who do people say she takes after? I feel like I see a little bit more of Tim in these pictures (that's not a bad thing, by the way :) )

JordanandSue said...

She is so cute- I LOVE that picture of you with her. She and Maddy are just precious. Wish our girls could play together!!!