Sunday, September 23, 2007

My "Holy Family"



This past month of working at Holy Family Lutheran School has been a challenge and a blessing all wrapped into one. I am dealing with inner city kids and families, which to say the least is different than my experience at GCA. There is definately a need to be met here. But I have to admit there are days that I do not feel up to the challenge. Some days I come home discouraged and exhausted. I wonder if I am even making a difference at all! But I know that I must encourage myself with the fact that Christ's strength is made perfect through my weakness. Praise HIS name!

7 comments:

Karis said...

Good job with setting up your classroom and your students are adorable. Glad you are encouraging yourself in God's Word when the days aren't easy. I know those students are very fortunate to have you as their teacher.

Don & Katrina Hines said...

I KNOW that you are making a difference because Christ is evident in your life and just that fact that I had the great honor to watch you develop into one of the best teachers I know, I KNOW that you are doing your job well! Be encouraged Jules! You're the best! (Remember it's Renee who stinks! =)

LMLogan said...

your are such an inspiration jules! you are doing a GREAT WORK w/ these kids! we pray for you daily! love you girl!

Laura said...

Julie, They are adorable. And I know you . . . YOU ARE making a difference! I'm so proud of you! Keep claiming God's promises!

Dawn said...

You and Tim truly did have your work cut out for you when you cleaned up your classroom; it looks great!
It is so exciting to hear how God is encouraging you how He is giving you the strength to start and finish each day!

jeileenbaylor said...

Thanks girls. You are all such an encouragement through this difficult time. I appreciate you so much!

jess said...

WOW! You really turned that classroom around!! Keep your head up!