Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

This week I'm pulling out a bunch of old favorites. I spent some time over the weekend making a list of the new recipes I have made and categorizing them by LOVE or HATE.  I'll have to post that soon :) But this week, here's a list of some of my favorites from the past few months of meal planning!

Monday- Loaded Potato Soup (321 calories, 11.1g fat, 3g  fiber per 1 1/4 cup) and side salad


Tuesday- Grilled Chicken and Broccoli Quinoa Casserole (199 calories, 9g fat, 2g fiber per heaping half cup)

Wednesday- Chicken Parmesan (435 calories,14g fat, 4g fiber per chicken breast with 3/4 c sauce and 2T cheese) and Salad


Thursday- Tossed Chicken Salad with mandarin oranges and almonds (220 calories, 9 g of fat, 2 g of fiber, not counting dressing, serving size 1 3/4 cup), crispy bread

Friday- Chicken and Waffles - I don't have time to figure out the nutritional value of these puppies and to be honest, I'm a little nervous to know. But I'll try to do it for myself before Friday and I'll have to let you know :)

I'm linked up with organizing junkie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmm...Loaded Potato Soup sounds so good and comforting right now.
Have a wonderful week!

LMLogan said...

looks great! noticed the chicken theme :)

mmm....still amazed you stick to your plan!! I tried and failed.

Danielle said...

Those chicken and waffles look so good!!!!

Allison said...

Oh that soup looks good...I might have to add it to my meal plan this week. :)

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

mmmm.... never coked with quinoa!~~! maybe once im off phase one of my diet i will attempt! :) looking YUm ma dear.

Janie said...

Yum yum yum!
I love Bobby Flay :)

Welcome to MPM!