Sunday, March 25, 2012

Menu Plan Monday~ March 26, 2012

Tim leaves Monday morning for to attend SST conference in York, England. He'll come back home Thursday around 2pm. In the meantime, I am finishing up technical edits on my thesis (during nap time and bedtime). If all goes well, I will be giving my presentation on Monday April 2nd at 9pm my time. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. So if you think about it, I would appreciate your prayers for me this week!

Due to several husbands being gone for the conference this week, the AWF (Aberdeen Women's Fellowship) has decided to organize combined dinners and play times for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night to help us get through the "witching hour "- oh I mean dinner hour without husbands :)

Monday - Dinner out at Burger King - We'll all meet at a park nearby and let the kids play outside for an hour or so and then treat ourselves to NOT cooking :)

Tuesday - Spaghetti Dinner - We are all meeting at a friend Melissa's house for some spaghetti and sauce. We'll all bring sides

Wednesday - Hot Dogs - Everyone is coming to my place for hot dogs. Others will bring sides. I'm so thankful for the body of Christ and a wonderful community like this that rallies around one another when we are most in need of help and encouragement! I'm not sure how I would survive without these wonderful AWF ladies!

Thursday - Baked Mac and Cheese, Salad

Friday - Chicken Fajitas

Saturday - Baked Chicken

Sunday - Chicken Noodle Soup

I'm linked up with orgjunkie

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hope all goes well for you this week. You can totally do it, super mom! :)

kellyH said...

what a wonderful way to community together! Hope your days solo go smoothly!

Lacie said...

I love that idea to do dinners together!!! Makes me wish I was there to join you!