* If she spills something or wipes her nose on MY shirt, she says, "oh Boy! Mess!"
* I handed her a pear to eat and she poked her finger into a brown spot(which squirted juice everywhere) and she said, "oh poop!"
* One day we were walking up the steps to our front door after being out for the morning, and Rose walked right up to our neighbors door (very near to ours because it's like a duplex) and she started knocking on the door saying, "Broadie! Broadie!" Broadie is our neighbor's dog. haha!
* If she wakes up and Tim has already gone, she'll say, " I wan dada"
* One day, she woke up from her nap before Maddy(that usually doesn't happen!) But she was so wanting to play with Maddy that she snuck into our room where Maddy was sleeping on our bed and yelled 3x "Ake up Manny!(Wake up Maddy!) -somehow Maddy didn't wake up!
* When I told her that I was heading out to go spend some time with my friends, she said, "I have an idea(with her pointer finger up) -you can go see your friends for 1 min, then you can come right back here to me!"
* One night for evening prayers she said to God, "Thank you for mom and dad and ME - and I wold love it if you would make a rainbow again!"
* After I had royally burnt some popcorn, she said, "When I get big and look like a grown up, I will never make popcorn black -I will make it white and yummy!"
around in it!"
* We put on some temporary tattoos and she kept calling them "tutu's" - it was so sweet.
~~~We've had about a week of 65 degree, sunny weather here in Aberdeen and took full advantage of being outdoors soaking up the sun! But now we're back to the high 40's low 50's again. Trying to just be thankful that we got some sun and putting jackets back on to get out to the park.