Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Our Third Anniversary- Part 1



Our Anniversary was May 24th. We went away for the weekend togther : first to Williamsburg and then to Charlotssville.

We stopped on a bench beside the Governor's Palace to get a picture together.

We spent that first day in Williamsburg shopping and seeing the sights. That night we stayed at a hotel that I booked for us.... let me tell you ... it was SKANKY! Tim had gotten kind of expensive reservations for the next night, so he told me to get a cheap hotel for the first night... well let's just say it was VERY cheap. I don't think we touched anything while we were there....BUT the ONE redeeming factor was that they had an outdoor pool, so Sunday morning when we woke, we laid out in the sun and read our Bibles.


Sunday we drove to Charlottsville. The first thing we did was go to luch in the Hisoric Distric of town. It was gorgeous!

More on our trip to Charlottsville later...

5 comments:

LMLogan said...

looks like so much fun!! can't wait to hear the "rest of the story" :)

Katie Barker said...

Totally, totally great pictues! Love the shadded cobblestone shops and walkway one. Now I can't wait till we get to go away for our anniversary! yay!

Katie Barker said...

Oh, and I forgot to say that I really like the outside cafe too! how fun.

Laura said...

I went to Williamsburg as a kid and I loved it!!! Congrats on your anniversary (and sorry this is late!)

jeileenbaylor said...

Thanks girls! We did have such a fun time. I'll be trying to finish up the story soon :o)