The Top Ten Things I say to my Fourth Graders:
1. You are being rude right now!
2. I am not responsible for your things.
3. All eyes on ME!
4. Please stop that(talking, fooling around etc) right now!
5. Pick your head up off of your desk; am I that boring?!
6. Get your finger out of your nose!
7. Walk in a straight line behind me please.
8. CAN you or MAY you?
9. LISTEN carefully to the words that are coming out of my mouth.
10. Thank you for saying thank you!
*That's pretty much what I say over and over again ALL DAY :o)