Monday, March 03, 2008

"Crank Dat" Written by Soulja Boy, performed by my third grade class


ok, so my kids always sing this song and do the dance... it's kind of a rap song. It always makes me laugh, so I had to share it with you! They are so silly :)

Here are the lyrics to the chorus in case you can't understand them.

Soulja Boy up in it (OH!)
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy,
That Super Man Dat (OH!)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja )
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja )
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja )
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja )

10 comments:

Don & Katrina Hines said...

So funny! I just saw this guy preform on the one of the morning shows and do that dance! These kids got it down! Way to capture it for us to see. I love the one girl who is totally just standing and watching everyone else do it! =) There is always one! =)

jeileenbaylor said...

I know, aren't they hilarious! The girl in the middle who is standing perfectly still is Daigenay. She was in a bad mood and didn't want to dance - ha! she cracks me up:)

Anonymous said...

Thats great! Thanks for sharing :)
Amanda Lee

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

That is so funny!! Are you learning any new dance moves...next time I am thinking you should join them!! They sure do have some talent!!

jeileenbaylor said...

you know, i should have them teach it to me...wouldn't that be funny?! I am not sure i am brave enough to let that material out online :()

Katie Barker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Barker said...

Oh my - Oh my! that's out of control!! You are such a crazy woman to endure that class. It's so ridiculous. I too was laughing at the motionless girl as well as the only white girls moves. She was pretty funny too.

Karis said...

That is great. Wow -- what energy! In addition to what others have said, I thought it was funny that a few were very willing to be in the front and jumping out instead of blending in. Like Katrina said but in a different perspective... there's always one or two or sometimes even more...

smlogan said...

funny indeed...
but what would ardell jacquot say of your classroom control - scandalous! :)

LMLogan said...

they are out of control!! so funny!! so did you learn it? you'll have to teach it to me!! hahah!!!