Monday, March 04, 2013

Menu Plan Monday + Croque Madame Sandwich!

Spaghetti Squash with Cheese, Grilled Chicken and Salad
Servings: 7  • Serving Size: 1 cup • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 5 pts
Calories: 165 • Fat: 8 g • Protein: 10 g • Carb: 16 g • Fiber: 2 g • Sugar: 6.5 g
Sodium:
 278.5 mg (without salt)

I wanted to make this recipe because I was dreaming the other day about when Tim and I went to Paris for a few days and I had this amazing sandwich at Le Saint Severin after a friend recommended it! I figured I should try my hand at making it! This is the picture of the one I had :)

Such a cute little cafe

I'm going to try Jamie Oliver's recipe and see how it compares! And because of the calorie count, I plan on only eating half a sandwich and a big salad ;) The salad that came with mine at Le Saint Severin had this amazing vinaigrette on it that paired so well with the sandwich, so I'm going to try to hunt that recipe down as well!
Per serving 789 cals, 47.8g fat (26.6g saturated), 40.1g protein, 47.9g carbs, 9g sugars
Lemon Dill Salmon and Salad 
(320 calories a filet) 

Lemon Chicken Rice Soup and crispy bread 
(275 Calories a Bowl)

Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs and sweet potato fries 
321 Calories, 11g fat, 28g protein, 0.6 fiber, 676mg sodium

I'm linked with orgjunkie

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey! Will you please send me your fav weight watcher recipes? Adam joined a month ago to lose his last bit of weight and i would love to know some yummy low point recipes. Thanks!

jeileenbaylor said...

Hey Danielle I don't really have a list of WW recipes I like because I just count calories, but my absolute favorite website for healthy meals (and she gives ALL the info you would need to calculate points) is http://www.skinnytaste.com