Friday, January 28, 2011

A Chicago Christmas

I know Christmas is long gone already, but I just had to post some pics of our fun day we had downtown during the holidays. First, we stopped by Macy's and looked at all of the Christmas decorations inside and tried to warm up a bit before our next stop. 



 Then we looked at all of the window displays outside.
After that, we walked a few streets over to the "Christkindl Market" here in Chicago. It's a Traditional  German American Holiday Market.  It was freezing, but we still had a blast! It was so cool  because it was like a little village down beneath all of these towering sky scrapers!


WE got some hot chocolate and a apple pecan pastry and walked around the shops. They were so quaint an fun. I really enjoyed myself. It was not Tim's thing, but he was so sweet to tough it out ;)
 The girls and I went inside of "Santa's Workshop" to get a picture with Santa. I was glad there was a bit of a line because the "workshop" was heated! Here is Mrs. Clause ;)



Merry Christmas - haha!

2 comments:

juliechall said...

This looks like so much fun! It makes me wish we lived closer to a big city at holidays. Although I have to say I don't miss being that cold :)

Danielle said...

What fun!! :) I bet it was FREEZING!