Monday, August 19, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ Back at it again

Well, after a long summer break from menu planning (online at least), I debated as to whether I should even continue to do it. In the end I decided to just keep with it because I like the accountability that posting my menu plan to my blog gives me. I do my plan, then grocery shop and have everything I need for the week. I find I save a ton of money and I enjoy cooking more when I'm not stressed about what to make and whether I have all of the ingredients ;)  So here it goes!

Any readers have some healthy, low budget meals for me? I would love to hear them!

I decided to follow a little them for each night of the week right now to help streamline my budget and make planning a bit easer.




Monday (Breakfast) 
 Sausage and Egg Breakfast Burritos and fresh fruit

Tuesday (Soup)

Wednesday (Meatless)  

Thursday (Mexican) 
 Ground Beef Taco Salad

Friday (crockpot) 

** I leave Saturdays for Leftovers and Sundays Tim makes pizza for us ;)


Find some more great recipes at orjunkie.com

No comments: