Monday, April 20, 2009

Maddy's First Easter

Maddy and I were in Pittsburgh, PA visiting my twin sister Rachael and her husband over Easter. I flew by myself with Maddy girl while Tim stayed back to work on his thesis. He joined us halfway through the week. The first flight with a baby was quite the experience. But I will leave that crazy story for its own blog post.

I don't have much time (or energy) tonight, but I had to post a few pics of our sweet girl on Easter Sunday. It is hard to believe that she will be 4 months this Wednesday!


4 comments:

Tim, Kristen & Megan said...

Those are very cute pictures!! She is a doll!

Kristin said...

Maddy looks so beautiful in her pretty Easter dress!! How did you get her to pose in the first pic?

skB said...

Love it, Jules..you have the cutest girl ever :)

Julie....(under Sarah's name :)

skB said...

Okay, Julie, she is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! How do you not hold and kiss her 24/7?!