Saturday, October 27, 2007

God's Blessing : A New Car!





Since we have been married, we have never bought our own vehicle....that's almost 5 years! God has always given us one some way or another. Well, when we moved to Chicago, we found that I would be working an hour away in the city and Tim would be going to seminary in Deerfield. So we decided to start shopping for a car. The Lord opened up the doors for us to buy this Honday CRV for a great price. Tim drives it into school - mainly because it would probably be vandelized where I work... sadly enough. So I get to drive in it on the weekends etc. Needless to say it should be a good car to get us through for a loooong while with kids and everything. So we are thankful to the Lord for His provision.

7 comments:

Don & Katrina Hines said...

VERY NICE! I love it! We will be needing to invest in a new one when we move as well. We are having lots of struggles with it now, but it's paid for, so we can't complain! =)

Karis said...

Wow -- a very nice blessing! Glad you both get your chances to drive it.

Kristin said...

Very nice! Honda is always one of the best choices! We have no complaints with ours.

cranny + b said...

"with kids and everything" .....hmmmm is that an announcement??? ;) So glad that you guys were able to get the car.

Connor's last name is Bass. I don't know the family--but I just can't stop thinking about them this weekend. . .I just cannot even imagine!! Thanks for praying for them!

jeileenbaylor said...

Sarah - you're a rascal! No announcement yet, I assure you... :o)

Andy and Davina said...

Sweet ride...what a blessing!!

T.J. and Shannon said...

I like the car! And a Honda...good choice! TJ and I are praying about investing in a small SUV after are older car dies. It will be needed in the future for a family.